I've been running into a fairly significant problem this summer. I've encountered a great deal of POISON IVY (ToxicodendronRadicans)lately. I’ll also include in this discussion poison oak and poison sumac. All of this stuff is mean. My wife came in contact with some in our yard. I had a coworker who almost had to go to the hospital because of it. I am just as susceptible. It is some terrible stuff. Some horticulturalists are saying the cultivars of poison ivy out there now have become MORE toxic than in earlier years, citing increased carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.